Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of School

The first day of school has already come and gone. I think the most exciting part of the day was picking out what they were going to wear. Yep, they are 100% girl (not so much like their mom was in that regard). This year Brynn is in 2nd grade and Bailey is in 1st and mom is home with the boys. Should be fun!
Bailey--almost 6 years old already and loving going to school all day like her big sis!
Brynn--7 years old and loving that some of her grown-up teeth are finally coming in!
In the car on the way to school. They could hardly wait. Jared would be proud of me though, I didn't have a complete breakdown, I only teared up a bit. I just can't believe how fast they have all grown up. That is what makes me so sad. On the way home Josh said "mom, I miss the girls." Me too buddy, me too.
After school on the first day. Only 9 months to go until summer break, woohoo!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I can't believe both of your girls are in school. Time has flown by too fast.