Wow, can it be that Brynn is already 8? I feel like I just had her and now here she is getting baptized! Where does the time go? We had such a good weekend with lots of support from our families and friends. My parents drove up from Utah to be here for Brynn's birthday and baptism and Jared's parents and brother's family took the time to come and support Brynn as well. My dad and Brynn share the same birthday so we celebrated them both on Friday night with pizza, cake, and ice cream, what else? Saturday was Brynn's baptism and it was such a neat experience for our entire family. I'm so proud of Brynn for making the decision to be baptized and I know that her younger brothers and sister look up to her more than she could possibly imagine. Brynn was confirmed the next day at church and I felt the Spirit so strongly. Maybe it was just me seeing my own daughter take this step that made me so emotional, but it really made me think about what is important in life. I'm so grateful for my family and for a husband who holds the priesthood. We are so blessed! Anyway, it was a wonderful weekend for all of us.
This is my dad with Bailey, Brynn and Josh

Jared and Brynn before Brynn's baptism



Brynn with her primary teacher, Sister Spencer
A quick pic of the fam

Family and friends who came and supported Brynn on her special day. Thank you!!

Brynn with two of her friends (Emily and Ben) from her primary class who also got baptized.
6 comments:
That is so neat. Isnt it crazy watching your kids grow up?! Tell Brynn Congratulations!
Contrats Brynn! I can't believe she is 8 already. Tiime flies.
WOW! Seriously, time is going way too fast. How do we make it stop? What a fun, special weekend you had. Brynn looks absolutely beautiful in her baptism dress. Congratulations, Brynn!
I'm sure it was such a special experience for your entire family. Brynn looks pretty in her dress and so happy too.
She looks so grown up and beautiful! It looks like you all are doing great~I love the updates!
Melissa
Is she already 8?! It seems like yesterday we were jammin' out to the Proclaimers 500 miles song on our way to volleyball practice. How time does fly. Brynn is such a darling girl. Tell her she has a pretty awesome Mommy and Daddy too!
Post a Comment