Luke is entering the world of curiosity--actually, he's already been there for a while. You see, Josh was my mellow little boy and I always wondered how people dealt with high-strung, hyperactive, climbing boys. Well, I'm dealing with one now. Luke has got more energy than he knows what to do with, but with his energy also comes an intense and loving personality which we absolutely love. He keeps us laughing and guessing every day. His favorite pass-time as of late is to climb up on our bathtub and get a dixie cup full of water, drink as much as possible (which makes for super wet diapers an hour later), and then continuously fill it and dump it all over our bathroom floor. I'm grateful for my girls who alert me when my bathroom is sopping wet, otherwise, we could have some serious flooding issues. Josh followed suit, found a dixie cup, and did the exact same thing he had seen his brother do just 5 minutes before. Way to go Luke, you are teaching your older brother some new tricks already. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.
I was shredding papers the other day and went into the other room to talk to Jared for a minute and when I came back, Luke had taken the shredded paper and flung it all over the room. It was my fault for leaving it where he could get to it, so instead of getting mad, I decided to take a picture. I even found it in myself to laugh. It was a lot messier than the pictures show by the time he was through, but at least he had fun. He even got Josh to pitch in. Thank goodness for little boys. If he weren't so darn cute I might be able to stay mad at him for more than 2 seconds, but I can't. Love you buddy.
3 comments:
I think I would have a hard time staying mad at him too. He is so stinkin cute!
I LOVE IT! I laughed all the way through your post! Also, where are you guys moving to?
He is so cute! I love his face when he is in time out...I would have been laughing too. It's hard to stay mad at a kid as cute as that! Good luck through this stage :)
Post a Comment