6 years ago
Saturday, March 20, 2010
MARCH MADNESS at the MCKNIGHTS
It's that time of year again when college basketball fever sweeps the nation, and that includes our house. Though I'm not doing so hot in my picks, Jared and I both scored big when we decided that a basketball hoop was a necessity, and let me tell you, the kids were in full support of that pick! We got it put together last weekend and have gotten plenty of use out of it all week long. It was even the top choice for our FHE activity, imagine that! We are hoping the excitement remains. So while Jared and I enjoy March Madness on the TV, the kids are able to create a little madness of their own................OUTSIDE, which is a great place for madness to be!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am leading our bracket!! WAHOO!!! I picked Syracuse....go baby go!! Good luck and enjoy the Madness!
That is great! My kids would be a bit jealous. That is what we wanted to do for Christmas, but where do we put a hoop in this place? Enjoy it.
Post a Comment